Using Aromatic Dukkah
4 ripe peaches (organic if possible)
1 block halloumi cheese
Fresh mint, lemon, olive oil, honey or maple syrup to garnish
Alexandra’s Aromatic Dukkah
Skewers, soaked in water
1. Wash and cut peaches into 8ths, removing the stone.
2. Slice the halloumi into 2cm cubes.
3. Skewer the peaches and cubes of halloumi.
4. Over a medium-high heat, cook the skewers in a pan or grill on one side until the peaches have charred just slightly and the cheese has browned in places, then flip the skewer and cook until the other side is done (about 4-5 minutes per side).
5. Remove the skewers place on a serving platter.
6. Drizzle the skewers with honey, a little olive oil, a handful of chopped fresh mint leaves and a finally sprinkle with Aromatic Dukkah. Serve immediately.