Ras el Hanout
The ‘best of the best’ Moroccan blend containing no less than 24 spices, Ras el Hanout compliments any meat or vegetable dish.
Gluten free and vegan friendly.
Some ways to use Ras el Hanout
- Add a teaspoon to couscous with coriander and mint for a classic Moroccan dish
- Rub into lamb shanks for slow cooking with rosemary, stock, onions, celery, carrots and wine
- Rub into chicken before roasting
- Mix with olive oil and coat chickpeas before roasting
- Use in any recipe that calls for Moroccan Spice